ALL INCOMING 2012-2013 JLS LEADERS
Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
Amazon Van Vorst Building
South Lake Union
While we are winding down a successful year for the Junior League of Seattle, we are also preparing for the new one! We are holding a mandatory training for all Leaders this coming Saturday, June 2. Leadership training will cover the items and tools that will help all Leaders be successful. Training includes:
- Clear messaging about our 2012-2013 goals to assist your leadership planning.
- Breakout toolkit session to help new leaders manage their projects efficiently.
- Hands on breakout training with our Digital Cheetah Representative, Colleen Geisler.
- Lunch meetings by Wing to discuss strategic initiatives for the year.
- Carol Scott, AJLI Consultant & Fundraiser extraordinaire, speaking on a variety of topics.
Any questions, please contact JLS Training: