JLS Leadership Training
Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 from 8am – 2:30pm
Amazon Van Vorst Building, South Lake Union
Click here to RSVP – Please RSVP via the website so we can plan your lunch preference, breakout sessions, seating and costs appropriately.
Leadership Training is mandatory for all incoming members of leadership for 2012 – 2013.
- Clear messaging around 2012-2013 goals to incorporate into your leadership planning.
- Breakout toolkit session for new leaders to help manage them efficiently.
- Hands on breakout training with our Digital Cheetah Representative, Colleen Geisler.
- Wing lunch meetings to discuss Strategic Wing Initiatives for the year.
- Carol Scott, AJLI Consultant & Fundraiser extraordinaire, speaking on a variety of topics.
Any questions, please contact JLS Training: Kellea Williams – email@example.com, Sarah Rose – firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Haines – email@example.com.